I once had a friend joke with me that my fashion style could only be described as "Yamhill County Chic!" This means anything with boots, that would be mud boots, Blunnies, Cowboy Boots, you name it..I've got them all. I hope you enjoy my posts that will share a little about my simple world in Yamhill County Oregon.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why "Yamhill County Chic"?

WOW....I have thought a long time about this blog and have just now taken the jump.  I have been inspired by some truly great women that are following their passions...whether that be remodeling an old house, design work, growing wholesome organic foods....I wanted to have a place where I could share all of what I believe to be the most amazing place to live.  I own/operate and manage the vineyard at Coeur de Terre Vineyard http://www.cdtvineyard.com/, I own and operate a great place to stay in the heart of Historic Downtown http://www.pinotquarters.com/ and I love all things Yamhill County.  I love the food, the people, the wine.  I think everyone should have the enjoyment of these things even if it is all the way from Colorado, New York or Alaska.  (You know who you are.) 

The photo above is of my own bleeding heart in bloom.  This started as a tiny little plant that I was convinced would never survive, yet now 4 years later it is massive and absolutely beautiful as the first blooming bush in the garden.  I would like to think of it as a symbol for this blog.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment